What Makes A Great Blog?

This post is for Challenge 4 of the Student Blogging Challenge.

How can a blog be improved you say? What makes a great blog? I have the answer to that. Well, somewhat. Anyone can have a great blog as long as you work at it. By this I don’t mean dedicate your whole life to your blog 24/7, but make an effort. Your readers like to see that you are fully committed to your blog and that you care about it. Another tip to a great blog is to have a variety. If you really like a certain show or group, please do us all a favor and don’t talk about it nonstop. Have a variety and talk about other things. But when that new CD comes out that you absolutely have to get, go ahead and rant. We ALL want to hear about your interests. For example, I can’t wait for my birthday next month, I’m so excited. All gifts are accepted.(: Anyways, you will probably hear all about my party, gifts, funny moments, everything. I’m getting so happy just talking about it. But enough about that. I guess what I’m trying to say is just be yourself. That’s the best advice anyone can give. Well, that and don’t eat yellow snow. Once you learn that being yourself is the best option, you will have more readers and an even better blog. I hope you take my advice, and apply it to you!

lovelovelove, deja(:

3 thoughts on “What Makes A Great Blog?

1. Pingback: Visit these blogs | Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Hi Deja
    This is also for Challenge 4. My name is Chelsea. I agree with you on this post. Really the only big thing that makes the blog better is being yourself. I live in Canada. By the way your blog is awesome! I hope you will visit my blog sometime at http://chelsea110gs.edublogs.org/. Is this your first year blogging it is for me, if you have any ideas to help improve my blog just leave a comment.
    Bye Chelsea~

3. @ Chelsea, I’ve always wanted to visit Canada. Thanks for the compliment! I’m glad you like my blog. By the way, It’s my first year blogging.