If You Were To Visit Nevada

StripThis post is for Challenge 3 of the Student Blogging Challenge.

Why should you visit Nevada you may ask? Well to start off, in my opinion, Las Vegas is the place to be. There are hotels, casinos, and lots of places to visit. The most popular place to visit is The Strip. There are restaurants, casinos, malls in the surrounding area, and many more. I can guarantee you that there is something you will enjoy in at least one hotel and/or casino. For example, The Mandalay Bay has the Shark Reef Aquarium. There are sharks, giant rays, sea turtles, jellyfish, and many more. It is a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend it. The Excalibur features the Tournament of Kings. This event has a three- course meal with jousting , fireworks, and much more. Mind you, there is no silverware. Due to the Medieval Times theme, you eat with your hands. You do have cups though, not to worry. The Tournament¬† Of Kings is very interactive, and the whole family would enjoy. Lastly, The Venetian is a very nice place to visit.¬† It features The Blue Man Group, yes blue men, but don’t judge by the name. Despite their blue faces, it is very entertaining. They play music, colors explode everywhere, and much more. This is a must-see while in Las Vegas. After reading this blog, please keep in mind that there are lots more places that you can explore while in Las Vegas and Nevada. Maybe one day you will come visit!!!

lovelovelove, deja(:

7 thoughts on “If You Were To Visit Nevada

1. It’s hot here too. It feels more like summer than fall. I love beaches, too. What’s your favorite?